Samsung Core 2 SM-G355H complete flashing guide with firmware and drivers links. So please read this post to end. If you have sift bricked any Samsung Android mobile phone by wrong firmware flashing. You only need to follow guide below. I have posted two types of Samsung flashing guides By Pictures and second by video. If you are unable to understand pictures guide then you should watch full videos and pause videos when you feel i have done anything very quickly.
How to flash Samsung Android Phones:
- Download Samsung latest drivers and install on your PC if you have not already installed.
- Download Samsung Firmware and extract Using 7zip, or any other unzip utility program.
- Download Odin v3 or any new version and unzip it.
- Restart your Phone in Download Mode (by pressing Home + Power + Volume Down buttons together).
- Connect your Samsung device to the computer and let windows complete drivers installation.
- Open Odin v3.
- Now, Add the firmware file in Odin using AP / PDA button.
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked before starting flash.
- Click on the start button and let Odin complete flashing process it will take few minutes few minutes.
SM-G355H Firmware: G355HXXU0AOK2
Full Firmware Detail
|Model name||GALAXY CORE2|
|Build date||Thu, 26 Nov 2015 04:38:35 +0000|
|Security Patch Level||N/A|
Please don’t forget to subscribe via email if you wan’t to get more useful post notification from this blog. Feel free to write in comments if you have any problem in your cell phone or contact us via contact form. We will try to help you to fix it as soon as we can. You can also visit our service lab or send us phone to fix it via any Currier Service.